Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

My Family

My immediate family consists of 4 members, my Mother Debbie, my Father Terry, my younger sister Bethany and myself. We live in the Adelaide Hills, South Australia, along with two dogs, Brodie and Riley, some fish, a tiger-of-a cat; Milo and my rescued kitten Luna (short for lunatic).
Both my parents have ridden, competed and bred horses previously, so it was just natural that both my sister and I should ride as well. My younger sister, while a good rider in her own right did not find horses or riding as addictive as I do, and only rides spasmodically.

I guess my partner Jamie is worth a mention as well, although he is not horsey, suffering quite badly from hayfever, he is awesome with my horses. Supporting my dreams and pushing me through when all I want to do is give up, he is a bit special :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment